Torment 1 is the start of the real game.
- Tip #1: If you’re dying a lot, go back a mode and get better gear. Remember, ultimate gear gives +20% more ATK/DEF/HP than “Common” gear
- Tip #2: Always farm Field Boss when you can and picking up anything he drops.
- Tip #3: If you’re struggling, put hunters in a single room and farm for a while.
- Tip #4: Berserkers are strong early-game, but area of attack (AoE) hunters clear boss spawns fast.
- Tip #5: After level 125 in Dungeon, you can get 0.5% ATK/DEF for every dungeon completed after. (ie level 130 gives your town a 2.5% ATK/DEF)
|Angel Teardrop||Field Boss||Used for virtues.|
|Ancient (Any) Fragments||All zone creatures||These will be used to craft your Torment gear. |
See: Torment Crafting.